AMCAT Discount Coupon 2018:
Use code TBL50 and avail discount of Rs 50 on booking AMCAT. Book now so you don’t miss any opportunity.
What is the AMCAT Test?
AMCAT or Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test is an employability assessment test which evaluates candidates on the basis of their core skills which includes reasoning skills, quantitative aptitude, English and technical skills. The technical module is different for each candidate and depends on the course or the subject they opt for.
There is no pass or fail in AMCAT and the result of the test is an absolute score which form the basis for multiple job opportunities. Not all job require top scorers and there are jobs for all. AMCAT ensures equal job opportunities, there is no percentage criteria or college criteria, only criteria is your test score. Job profiles are available across industry sectors – IT, ITeS, Pharma, Retail, Manufacturing, Finance etc.
How to avail the discount?
AMCAT test costs Rs 990 + GST which includes subscription for one year.
TechBlogLife can get you a discount of Rs 50.
To avail the discount all you need to do is:
Step 1: Login to https://www.myamcat.com/
Step 2: Book the test
Step 3: While checking out, it will ask you to apply the coupon. Apply TBL50
Step 4: Click on Click to Apply and enter the coupon code.
Advantages Of AMCAT:
- It is a gateway to standout from the crowd.
- 2000+ companies use AMCAT test for hiring freshers.
- Over 60,000 candidates have got their First Job through AMCAT Test.
- Get interview calls based on your AMCAT score.
- Publish your AMCAT Certificate on LinkedIn and Monster.com as they accept the AMCAT test as an employability certification.
- Get AMCAT’s comprehensive feedback report which helps you identify your strong and weak areas so that you can work to improve in highlighted areas or apply for specific industries/jobs where your strengths are better suited.
Any candidate with a graduate or a postgraduate degree is eligible for the test. Students who are still in the final year of their college are eligible for the too and can make full use of it to bag the best of jobs.
The AMCAT Test is divided into four different modules. Of these three modules are same for each candidate, namely English, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative. The forth module depends on the discretion of the candidate. For engineering students it will be different, for those with a degree in arts or those who are pursuing arts, it will be different.