Think & Learn, the company behind the brand BYJU’s, is a niche player in the global Ed-Tech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,’13,’14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award, Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU’s Classes.
Our wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats. The company started with a regular Classroom model and has switched over to a technology-enabled platform making it currently the India’s Largest Ed-tech company. Not only has the group of passionate educators created technology platforms in Android an iOS, it has partnered with the biggest names in different industries to create products for Tablets and apps for Android across the world touching close to 8 million students worldwide on our platform.
Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is India’s largest technology based education provider. Founded in 2008, Think & Learn provides test preparation services and supplemental content for K-12 segment through technology enabled channels like VSAT, Internet and Tablet. The Bangalore based company runs the iconic brand BYJU’s Classes which has over 93 test prep centers for exams like CAT, IAS, JEE, GMAT, GRE across India. Backed by Dr Ranjan Pai and Mohandas Pai of the Manipal group to start with, followed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Sequoia Capital, Sofina, Verlinvest, Light Speed Ventures, Times Internet, IFC World bank group.
Think & Learn is the youngest company to win the CNBC-Crisil Emerging India Award (Education).
For more info visit www.byjus.com
Business Development Associate
INR 4 LPA to INR 6 LPA (including fixed and variable components)
0 to 2 years
- 2015/2016/2017 Batches
- B.E / B.Tech(All branches), B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
- Any Graduate with Excellent skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (9am to 6pm/10am to 7pm /11am to 8pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as week off.
Multiple rounds of face to face Interview.
Tentative Date Of Joining:
Immediate (Will be communicated post registration window is closed.)