Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996.
It made an initial public offering in 1998, after a series of corporate splits and restructures of its parent companies. It was the first software services firm listed on the NASDAQ. Following the Y2K and dot-com boom of the late 1990s, when companies sharpened their focus on hard business parameters such as revenues and profits, the company grew by delivering critical application development and maintenance services.
Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000s, becoming a Fortune 500 company in 2011. In 2015, the Fortune magazine named it as the world’s fourth most admired IT services company.
IT Infrastructure Service Desk
3.38 – 3.38 LPA
Gurgaon, New Delhi, Noida, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Coimbatore
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- 2017 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech – All streams except bio-related courses, PG not eligible.
- First class (60%) in 10th , 12th& UG(Full time/Regular courses).
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- 2017 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents & passport are only eligible to participate.
- Passport and PAN number is mandated for on-boarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra during on-boarding.
Technical and HR Interview at Cognizant offices in Kolkata/Delhi-NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad.
Note: This opportunity is only open to students who have appeared for AMCAT prior to January 30, 2018.